The Save the Mother, Save her Child training is offered live as well as online.
- Cost — $25.00 a person
- Length — 1 day hours
- What’s Provided:
- Student Workbooks
- Sample of SMSC tracts
- Center received Pregnancy Center Kit of materials
- Availability — plan around your schedule
The live training is taught by Certified Instructors. The Certified Instructor has gone through EvanTell’s certification process and is a qualified trainer of EvanTell’s material.
How to Schedule a Live Training
- Contact EvanTell about finding a Certified Instructor near you
- Find a date that works for your center and the Certified Instructor — please plan in advance so there is enough time to prepare the materials
- Don’t forget to check our Calendar Tab to see if any posted trainings are in your area
Benefits of Live Training
- An SMSC expert to answer questions and provide insight throughout the training
- Practice the Bad News Good News method of sharing the gospel in pairs
- Step-by-step walk through the video examples of How to Turn the Conversation to Spiritual Things
Would you consider hosting a regional training? This would be an opportunity for other centers in your area to also participate in the training together and share costs. It is also an option to have Certification Training attached to a regional training.