Thank you for your interest in becoming a certified Save the Mother, Save her Child instructor! There are FOUR parts: (click the title to download the file)
- Applicant Letter — read this first
- Policies and Procedures
- Instructor Application
- Reference Form (3 needed)
NOTE: Please read the doctrinal statement included in the Policies and Procedure BEFORE filling out your application.
In order to become certified you MUST have already been through the training. If you have never been to a seminar or done the training online please go to the training tab and take the online training listed below before completing your application. The online training is Free!
- ACT personal evangelism — Four 20-minute sessions with downloadable workbooks.
- Save the Mother, Save her Child — Forty minutes of training including videos of evangelism in the PRC. A downloadable workbook and Witnesses to the Life, a spiritual preparation for PRC ministry.
- Initial Contact — upon receiving your application, we will contact you to let you know it arrived
- Review — the application is put through a review process
- Clarification — if any questions come up in the review, you will be contacted to clarify specific answers
- Notice — once the review is complete, we contact you to let you know if your application has been approved
We ask that the application be returned to EvanTell at least two weeks before certification. It can be returned three ways:
- Mail — EvanTell | P.O. Box 741417 | Dallas, TX 75374-1417
- Email — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax — 214.265.9809
It is our desire to train only those men and women who share our doctrinal convictions. We also seek instructors who have a spirit of “brotherly love.” The attitude of the instructor in teaching the seminar is extremely important. We want our instructors to display the characteristics listed in 2 Peter 1:5-7 which are: moral excellence, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly kindness, and love.
- Length: typically a two day seminar
- Cost covers training, materials and food provided throughout the training
- Payment can be made by check (made out to EvanTell) or credit card
- When: check the Calendar Page to find scheduled certification dates or contact us about hosting a regional training with certification in your area
Please contact us with questions you may have about the process or about upcoming training dates. We look forward to working with you!